To be added
- Jason O'Mara as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Yvonne Strahovski as Kate Kane/Batwoman
- Stuart Allan as Damian Wayne/Robin
- Sean Maher as Dick Grayson/Nightwing
- Morena Baccarin as Talia al Ghul
- Steve Blum as Black Mask and Firefly
- Gaius Charles as Luke Fox/Batwing
- John DiMaggio as Tusk
- Robin Atkin Downes as Jervis Tetch/Mad Hatter and Electrocutioner
- James Garrett as Alfred Pennyworth
- Ernie Hudson as Lucius Fox
- Christine Lakin as a reporter
- Vanessa Marshall as Renee Montoya
- Richard McGonagle as the president
- Matthew Mercer as Hellhound and Chuckie Sol
- Geoff Pierson as Colonel Jacob Kane
- Jason Spisak as Kuttler/The Calculator and Killer Moth
- Bruce Thomas as Commissioner James Gordon
- Kari Wahlgren as Ms. Bannister and Kori
- Travis Wilhingham as The Heretic
- Chucki Sol is mentioned in a radio report at the beginning of the movie.
- When Bruce is seen on TV arriving at the summit, the name of the television channel is News 52.
- Batwoman's first appearance in the film is similar to her reveal in 52, where characters initially think they're dealing with Batman before realizing the truth.
- Lucius Fox's appearance resembles Morgan Freeman, who portrayed him in The Dark Knight Trilogy.
- Dick convinces Batwoman to use rubber bullets.
- As with the previous films, the original costume that Dick Grayson wore as Robin appears. This time around, his original Nightwing costume is shown as well, hanging right beside his Robin one in the Batcave.
- The climax happens on board the Watchtower, although this version isn't in outer space.
- At the end of the film, Nightwing mentions that he'll be heading to "the tower". What team is Nightwing typically a part of that happens to be based in a tower? The Teen Titans. Also lines up with him dating Starfire in this series of films, along with DC's next planned animated film being a Teen Titans film that takes place after this one.
- Black Mask and Firefly (and, to a lesser extent, Electrocutioner) resemble their Batman: Arkham Origins designs.
- The music resembles that of Batman: The Animated Series a few times.
- The moment in the first scene when Batwoman emerges from the water after getting thrown clear of the exploding building visually resembles a scene in Batman and Robin when she gets Lazarus Pitted, especially due to the orange color scheme.
- One of the guests at the tech summit resembles Cameron Kaiser from Batman: The Animated Series episode "Joker's Wild".
- At the very end, the Penguin is seen running from the cops.
- As the new Bat-family gives chase to the above criminal, a new hero arrives: Barbara Gordon as Batgirl, wearing her New52 leather-jacket-based costume.
- In the comics, Damian was killed by the Heretic, but here, Talia kills him before it can happen, indeed, Heretic goes out of his way to ensure no harm comes to Damian.
- Nightwing is once again seen in a flirty phone call with Starfire.
- Blockbuster and Black Mask are seen in very brief fight scenes irrelevant to the plot.
- Lex Luthor and Amanda Waller appear at the tech summit.
- A report on the News 52 channel reveals that there have been strange sightings on Mars. This could be a Foreshadowing to Martian Manhunter's appearance.
- Mad Hatter and Calculator, who are exclusively referred to by their surnames (Tetch and Kuttler, respectively).
- When arriving at the conference, Bruce Wayne was incorrectly named the CEO of Wayne Tech and not Wayne Enterprises. This is a common mistake in all media as over the years Wayne Enterprises has been known as, Tech, Corp and Industries even when known as Enterprises.
- The Wayne Enterprises building has the same outer design as in Batman Begins.