Clayface was a supervillain and an enemy of Batman.
Powers and Abilities
Clay Physiology: Clayface's body is composed of clay, which he can manipulate to his desired form.
- Shapehifting: HEe can transform him self into anyone. Riddler used a device to control him and force him to be his copy, being able to mimic his clothing and skin tone by chaning the color of his body in certain places. However, Batman was able to discern that Clayface was not the real Riddler. Clayface is also able to form weapons form his hands, such as a spiked mace.
- Elasticity: Clayface is able to extend any part of his body such as his arms, which he can use to attack opponents from a distance, such as when he did so to Batman.
- Vocal Manipulation: Clayface is able to shapeshift his larynx, which alter's his voice.
- Size Alteration: Clayface is able to pack himself densley into a smaller form, such as form of the Riddler, or his "natural" state, which is much larger.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to his large size and mass, Clayface possesses superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Durability: Clayface is immune to most convention forms of attack, such as bullets and blades due to them slicing right through him.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Clayface is able to regenerate form slashes due to his clay body instantly repairing the damage. If Clayface was to explode, he can reconstitute his body as well.
- Skilled Combatant: Clayface was able to use his powers in conjunction to battle against Batman.
- Supersaturation: If Clayface absorbs too much water, he ca become mushy and supersaturated, which Batman exploited by supersaturating him to the point he exploded.
- Squad: Hell to Pay (Comic) (mentioned)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.