The Eradicator is one of the four "successors" who appeared after the supposed death of Superman. A Kryptonian AI, he is programmed to stop crime and protect Kal-El, even with excessive force. He created the Fortress of Solitude as a means to revive Kal-El, returning to the Fortress to charge his body with ion rays to accelerate Kal-El's recovery.
To be added
Powers and abilitiesEdit
- Super Strength: The Eradicator possesses super strength on par with Hank Henshaw.
- Super speed: He can move at high speeds.
- Flight: He can hover and fly.
- Invulnerability: He never shows any sign of visible damage from any hit.
- Ion radiation generation: He can generate ion radiation, which he used to revive and speed up Kal-El's recovery.
- Energy Blasts: He can shoot bolts of yellow energy from his hands.
- Holographic Constitution: He is an advanced program that can project himself as a hard-light hologram as he is usually seen, but he can also be stored as a program within a small Kryptonian crystal. In this form, when the crystal punctures Henshaw's skull, the Eradicator is able to delete his consciousness in the cyborg body, effectively killing him.
- Being a Kryptonian program, Eradicator delivers justice in the more heavy-handed manner, as Krypton (in most depictions) has very swift and decisive justice. This is the primary reason he has no regard for the human laws while "filling in' for Kal-El.
- He serves as the "wild card" for Superman, who would never take a life himself.
- He was described as "Spock on steroids" by Jay Oliva for his emotional detachment and superpowers.