Alexander Joseph "Lex" Luthor is the founder of LexCorp and an important businessman and Superman's archenemy. Following Darkseid's invasion, fearing what Superman could make to the Earth, he founded the Legion of Doom in order to defeat the Justice League and pursue his own criminal operations.
Justice League: The Flashpoint ParadoxEdit
To be added
Justice League: Throne of AtlantisEdit
Justice League vs. Teen TitansEdit
The Death of SupermanEdit
Lex Luthor was put under house arrest for his activities. He was later visited by an annoyed Superman who accused him of planning attacks on Mayor Booker through the Intergang armed with Apokoliptan technology, which Luthor subtly denied. Before leaving, Superman tells Luthor, "This city's never going to love you just for hating me", a comment which seriously vexed Lex.
After most of the Justice League have been beaten, Lex Luthor appears and battles Doomsday, blasting him with a powerful energy cannon across the city, and is the first hit to even scratch him. However, when he attempted to get a sample, he was swiftly overpowered and his battle suit was torn apart. Superman recovered just in time to save him.
Reign of the SupermenEdit
To be added
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
- Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
- Justice League vs. Teen Titans
- The Death of Superman
- Reign of the Supermen
- Batman: Hush
- ↑ Corson, Heath (writer) & Spaulding, Ethan (director) (January 27, 2015). Justice League: Throne of Atlantis.
- ↑ Miller, Bryan Q., Burnett, Alan (writers) & Liu, Sam (director) (April 12, 2016). Justice League vs. Teen Titans.
- ↑ Tomasi, Peter J. (writer), Liu, Sam & Castorena, Jake (directors) (July 24, 2018). The Death of Superman.