- "Since I can't control you, maybe I'll finish our deal another way"
- —Poison Ivy to Hush[src]
Pamela Isley, also known as Poison Ivy, was a criminal with the ability to control plants and is a great enemy of Batman.
Pamela Isley was once an eco-terrorist who one day had gotten the powers to control plant life and soon became the Batman villain called "Poison Ivy", with her having many encounters with the Bat-Family over the years. Ivy was eventually contacted by a new villain named Hush who wanted her assistance in a new plot of his against Batman. Although she was initially hesitant she agreed that she would help after Hush promised to let her have some of the ransom money. Soon after her deal with Hush Ivy found Catwoman to steal the money for her and forcefully kisses her to keep her under control.
She is later killed by Paradooms along with her plants.
Powers and Abilities
- Chlorokinesis: Ivy can control, manipulate, and accelerate the growth of plant life
- Pheromone Control: Through pheromones, Ivy can manipulate men and women to do what she wants through a kiss. She used this to control Catwoman and Superman
- Herbicide: Due to her unique DNA, Pamela is highly susceptible to herbicide, something Hush exploited in order to ensure she would not break their deal.
Ivy has an entirely green body covered by a floral leotard and boots, and red hair.
- Just like Swamp Thing, Ivy gets her power from a universal plant force called "The Green".
- Ivy's voice actor, Peyton List, also played Poison Ivy on the hit show Gotham.