Two years after the Justice League's failed invasion of Apokolips and their downfall, Lady Shiva appears to attack the remaining forces when they arrive at the League of Assassins' outpost, searching for Damian Wayne. Shiva commands the assassins to slay the intruders, eventually attacking Etrigan herself. When Etrigan easily captures her, she attempts to fight herself free. Her attack is halted when Damian, who has taken leadership of the League, commands them to stop. When Damian joins the group during their mission to destroy Apokolips, Lady Shiva accompanies them to Metropolis to recruit the Suicide Squad and later LexCorp.
As the group fights off many of the LexCorp soldiers as they make their way to the boom tube, Lady Shiva is sniped by a soldier through the head, which instantly kills her. Damian closes Shiva's eyes and takes a moment to mourn her death, then the group continues onward, leaving her body behind.
Shiva was a tall yet slender beautiful woman who appeared to be rather young. She had short raven colored hair and light brown eyes. Sandra also had a notable large bust and a pale complexion.
To be added.
- Master Martial Artist: Lady Shiva was an expert martial artist, having recieved her training from the League of Assassins.
- Acrobatics: Shiva is capable of doing many somersaults in a matter of seconds
- Sword: Lady Shiva preferred to use a sword in battle.
- Her appearance in the New 52 Universe nearly matches her apperance in Young Justice: Outsiders, although they're both voiced by different actors
- Unlike previous incarnations, this version of her appears as a heroine.
- However, in episode Nine of Young Justice: Outsiders, Ocean Master had a plan of eliminating the next generation of heroes out of revenge but he is stopped and killed by Lady Shiva under the Light's orders, technically saving the future heroes and their parents without them knowing, basically commiting an act of heroism