Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox is a 2013 DTV film based on the DC Comics mini-series Flashpoint that is the first film in the DCAMU. One of my personal favorites.
- It has some marked improvements over its source material:
- It simplifies some overcomplicated details, such as the involvement of Pandora.
- It tones down some of the more gorey scenes, such as the Joker's smile.
- It excludes one of my favorite characters in the comic, Element Woman.
- Like The Incredible Hulk, it seems so disconnected from the rest of the DC Animated Movie Universe, even has different voice actors, that the only things that connect it are plot points in later films Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay and Justice League Dark: Apokolips War.