For the second Kid Flash, see, Wallace West.
Wallace Rudolph "Wally" West was one of the founding members of the Teen Titans and a speedster who went by the name of Kid Flash.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Judas Contract - 5 Years Ago[edit | edit source]
After defeating the Fearsome Five, Wally and his other teammates were driving back to Titans Tower when they noticed a portal in the sky. Dick, who was Robin at the time, sent Wally ahead to scope out the situation, who then proceeded to inform him that he needed to see what was going on for himself. After witnessing the alien skirmish, he and his team rushed in to save Starfire. Speedy sends an explosive into the portal, which swallows the Gordanians back to where they came from and sealing the breach. After the incident, Dick introduced her to the team, Wally claimed to have known some Spanish in an attempt to receive a kiss from her.
Present[edit | edit source]
It is unknown what happened to Wally after leaving the Teen Titans. He was succeeded by Wallace R. West.
Personality[edit | edit source]
As a speedster, Wally is shown to wanting to do tasks fast, claiming that Dick was driving too slow. He also displayed an attraction to Starfire, offering her the chance to learn Spanish in exchange for a kiss.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Powers[edit | edit source]
- Superhuman speed: Through unknown means, Wally gained the ability to move at super speeds. While the extent of his power is unknown due to his limited appearance, he has shown to be fast enough to outrun a moving vehicle.
- Tornado generation: Using his super speed, Wally is able to spin his arms in a centrifugal motion to generate tornadoes to attack his enemies. He demonstrated this ability when attacking the enemy aliens preparing to capture Starfire.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Multilingualism: According to him, he is able to speak Spanish, though the level of extent is unknown.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kid Flash is voiced by Jason Spisak, who previously voiced the character on Young Justice.
- James Tucker posted on Twitter that the Kid Flash in the flashback of The Judas Contract is actually meant to be a young Barry Allen instead of his nephew Wally. However this was never confirmed to be true in universe.